Dates & Prices
Courses are available from 18 June 2017 – 27 August 2017
Our Available Arrival Dates are:
2 week courses – Arrive:
18 June; 2 July; 16 July; 23 July (Sorry, now full); 30 July; 6 August; 13 August.
3 week courses – Arrive:
2 July; 23 July (Sorry, now full); 30 July; 6 August.
4 week courses – Arrive:
18 June; 2 July; 16 July; 23 July (Sorry, now full); 30 July.
Arrival and departure day: Sundays
Classes start on Mondays.
Course Fees 2017
| Tuition and
bus pass and
|2 week courses||£870||£75||£390||£1335|
|3 week courses||£1193||£75||£585||£1853|
|4 week courses||£1533||£75||£780||£2388|
Gluten free diet – supplement £30 – You must tell us of any special diet the student needs at the time of enrolment.
Unaccompanied Minor Service – Student travelling under the control of the air hostess: £50 (each way)
What is included in the cost?
- FREE SHARED AIRPORT TRANSFERS from Bristol, London Heathrow and Exeter airports (= Airport to Exeter to Airport). ARRIVE SUNDAY, DEPART SUNDAY. See terms and conditions for time restrictions
- 18 hours tuition per week (18 x 60 minutes) with classes on 5 mornings and 2 afternoons (maximum 12 students per class, average 10)
- Before you arrive we will ask you to take the Oxford University Online Placement test. This means that on the first morning of the course you will join a class according to your age and level of English and start learning immediately.
- All course materials
- Weekly progress tests
- An afternoon excursion on Tuesdays with trained first aider
- An all day excursion on Saturdays with trained first aider
- All entry fees on excursions
- Activities afternoon with choice of sports on Thursdays
- 3 more activity sessions each week – sports, barbecue, disco, cinema
- A certificate and personalised report at the end of the course
- School identity card with 24 hour contact telephone number
- Trained staff on-site for medical emergencies
The accommodation price includes:
- Full-board accommodation in a friendly English home (with packed lunch/barbecue from Monday to Saturday)
- Comfortable single room (or twin room if you share with a friend) – or you can choose to stay in a twin room if you would like to share with another Isca student of a different nationality (same sex, similar age), if there is a shared room available.
- Bus pass for free travel from home to the city centre for all students living more than 1km from school and the centre
- Light laundry
- No two students with the same mother tongue are placed in the same family, unless two friends wish to stay together