Study and Leisure Programme
At Isca everything is included and there are no hidden extra costs!
Intensive English Language Courses
- Oxford University Online Placement test completed before you arrive. You will start your classes on your first morning at school
- 18 hours tuition per week (18 x 60 minutes) with classes on 5 mornings and 2 afternoons
- Two teachers at different times during the day.
- All course materials are included
- Weekly progress tests
- A certificate and report at the end of the course
- Excursions and Social Programme
- An all day coach excursion on Saturdays
- An afternoon excursion on Tuesdays
- All entry fees on excursions are included
- Trained staff on-site and on excursions for medical emergencies
- Sports afternoon with choice of sports on Thursdays
- 3 more activity evenings each week – sports, barbecue, disco, cinema
Accommodation in friendly, welcoming families visited and carefully chosen by Jo Tomlinson.
- No two students with the same mother tongue are placed in the same family (unless you want to share with a friend.
- Full-board accommodation in a friendly English home (with packed lunch/barbecue from Monday to Saturday)
- Light laundry
You can choose:
- A twin room, sharing with another Isca student, giving you an extra cultural experience and a friend from the start.
- A single room with other students in the same family (if possible).
- A single room as the only student in the family (if possible).
FREE Airport Meeting and Transfers – Airport to Exeter to Airport.
Arrive on a Sunday, depart on a Sunday.
We meet students from their flights free of charge (during specified times) at:
- London Heathrow airport
- Bristol airport
- Exeter airport
School identity card with host family details and 24 hour Isca School contact telephone number
FREE Travel card for travel from home to the city centre for all students living more than 1km from school and the centre