Dates & Prices
2 week courses – Arrive: 14 June; 21 June; 28 June; 5 July; 12 July; 19 July; 26 July; 02 August; 09 August; 16 August.
3 week courses – Arrive: 14 June; 21 June; 28 June; 5 July; 12 July; 19 July; 26 July; 02 August; 09 August.
4 week courses – Arrive: 14 June; 21 June; 28 June; 5 July; 12 July; 19 July; 26 July; 02 August.
Arrival day: Sunday. Departure day: Sunday. Classes begin on Monday morning.
Fees in GBP:
Tuition and activities: £460 per week
Accommodation: £221 per week
Registration Fee: £50
Airport Meeting Service and Transfer: Includes meeting on arrival and help with check in on departure**: Heathrow: £60 each way; Bristol: £45 each way; Exeter: £5 each way
** Unaccompanied Minor Service Supplement = Student travelling under the control of the air hostess on the flight home: Heathrow: £50; Bristol: £35.
Gluten Free/Vegan Diet supplement: £30 per week – You must tell us of any special diet at time of enrolment
New for 2010: Excursion to London by train: Return train ticket to London. Guided walk to see Buckingham Palace Westminister Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Downing street, Horseguards, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar square and the National Gallery and a River THames sightseeing cruise to see The Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, The Monument to the Great Fire of London, London Bridge, Tower Bridge and The Tower of London
Dates Saturdays: 27 June, 11 and 25 July, 8 and 22 August.
Included in the fees:
- Placement test taken before arrival. This means that on the first morning of the course you will join a class according to your age and level of English and start learning immediately. Our classes are organised by CEF levels and we have classes from Elementary A2 to Advanced C2.
- 18 hours tuition per week (18 x 60 minutes) with classes on 5 mornings and 2 afternoons (maximum 12 students per class, average 10)
- Student handbook sent to you before arrival by email.
- All course materials.
- Weekly progress tests.
- One to one tutorial to help you to improve your English.
- An afternoon coach/train excursion on Tuesdays.
- An all day coach/train excursion on Saturdays.
- All entry fees on excursions.
- Activities afternoon with choice of sports on Thursdays.
- 3 more activity sessions each week – sports, disco, Isca activity evening.
- A certificate and personalised report at the end of the course.
- School identity card with home-stay address, phone number and our 24 hour emergency phone number.
- Trained staff on-site and on excursions for medical emergencies.
The accommodation price includes:
- Full-board accommodation in a friendly English home (with packed lunch from Monday to Thursday and Saturday). Barbecue lunch at school on Friday. Daily breakfast and evening meal and all meals on Sunday with your English Host family.
- Comfortable twin room sharing with another Isca student of a different nationality (same sex, similar age) or single room if available.
- Travel card for free travel from home to the city centre for all students with a personalised map showing the school and the bus route to your home in Exeter.
- Light laundry.
- No two students with the same mother tongue are placed in the same family, unless two friends wish to stay together.