Dates & Prices
Courses are available from 17.06.2018 – 26.08.2018
Our Available Arrival Dates are:
Limited Availability in July (please email us)
2 week courses – Arrive: 17 June;
01 July; 15 July;22 July; 29 July; 05 August; 12 August.
3 week courses – Arrive:
01 July; 15 July; 22 July; 29 July; 5 August.
4 week courses – Arrive:
17 June; 01 July; 15 July; 29 July.
Arrival and departure day: Sundays
Classes start on Mondays.
Course Fees 2018
| Tuition and
bus pass and
|2 week courses||£922||£50||£442||£1414|
|3 week courses||£1254||£50||£664||£1968|
|4 week courses||£1604||£50||£858||£2512|
Gluten free diet – supplement £30 – You must tell us of any special diet the student needs at the time of enrolment.
Unaccompanied Minor Service – Student travelling under the control of the air hostess: £50
What is included in the cost?
- FREE SHARED AIRPORT TRANSFERS from Bristol, London Heathrow and Exeter airports (= Airport to Exeter to Airport). ARRIVE SUNDAY, DEPART SUNDAY. See terms and conditions for time restrictions
- 18 hours tuition per week (18 x 60 minutes) with classes on 5 mornings and 2 afternoons (maximum 12 students per class, average 10)
- Before you arrive we will ask you to take the Oxford University Online Placement test. This means that on the first morning of the course you will join a class according to your age and level of English and start learning immediately.
- All course materials
- Weekly progress tests
- An afternoon excursion on Tuesdays with trained first aider
- An all day excursion on Saturdays with trained first aider
- All entry fees on excursions
- Activities afternoon with choice of sports on Thursdays
- 3 more activity sessions each week – sports, disco, Isca activity evening
- A certificate and personalised report at the end of the course
- School identity card with 24 hour contact telephone number
- Trained staff on-site for medical emergencies
The accommodation price includes:
- Full-board accommodation in a friendly English home (with packed lunch/barbecue from Monday to Saturday)
- Comfortable twin room (sharing with another Isca student of a different nationality (same sex, similar age)) or single room if available,
- Travel card for free travel from home to the city centre for all students living more than 1km from school and the centre with personalised map showing the school and your host family.
- Light laundry
- No two students with the same mother tongue are placed in the same family, unless two friends wish to stay together