English Language Summer Courses in England for Teenagers (ages 14-17) at the Isca School of English in Exeter.
If you’re looking for your next English language summer programs in England (for young people aged 14-17) then we look forward to hearing from you.
The Isca School of English offers Junior Summer English language courses from our permanent centre in Exeter, UK. Established in 1966 we are a British Council Accredited Family-run school that is proud of the English experience we offer to our students.
Choose from Our Range of Summer Courses
- English Language Summer Courses for Juniors aged 14-17 (CEFR levels: B1 – C2): Our General English Summer courses cover a wide range of language skills and topics intended to help you improve your English as much as you can while giving you the confidence to speak in English.
- Cambridge B2 First (FCE) Course for teenagers aged 15-17. (CEFR level: B2): Prepare for the Cambridge B2 First (FCE) examination and gain the language skills needed to succeed in various English-speaking contexts
- Cambridge C1 Advanced (CAE) Course for adolescents aged 15-17. (CEFR Level: C1): Aim for advanced language proficiency with our CAE course, which can open doors to academic and professional success in English-speaking environments.
Why book your English Summer experience with the Isca School of English?
- Learn English: English Level Test before you arrive: You start learning on your first morning! Our teachers work together to create a class scheme of work based around the students in your class and your abilities. Weekly progress tests allow you to see how you have improved and tutorials allow you to tell your teachers where you need help.
- English Immersion: Be immersed in English life by living in welcoming English homes in Exeter.
- A Memorable Summer Experience: A complete summer experience in the Uk with activities and excursions included in the cost. One of the most exciting aspects of our courses is the opportunity to connect with peers from around the world.
Learning English becomes an enriching journey when shared with students from diverse backgrounds, allowing you to gain a deeper understanding of different cultures and broaden your global perspective.
Learning English in Exeter offers a unique opportunity to not only enhance your language skills but also to immerse yourself in a rich cultural and natural environment. The city’s friendly community, quality education, and its central location for exploration make it an ideal destination for anyone looking to improve their English language proficiency while enjoying a memorable and enriching experience.
Your Journey Begins Here!
Don’t miss the opportunity to embark on a unique language adventure at Isca School of English. Join us this summer for a rewarding experience that combines language education, cultural immersion, and the opportunity to make lasting friendships. Your path to English language proficiency starts right here at Isca!
English Language Summer Courses in England for ages 14-17
- An online English Language level test before arrival: You will start learning on your first morning in the correct class for you
- The course programme shown below
- Maximum class size: 12
- Full board host family accommodation if required
- Social and Excursion Programme with no hidden fees
- Airport Transfers if required
- An English Language Course Report and Certificate
- 24 hour emergency contact phone number.
- General English Language Courses designed for Juniors aged 14 to 17
- Courses available from mid June to the end of August
- 18 hours (18 x 60 minutes) tuition per week
- Activate your passive knowledge and improve your fluency
- Learn new structures and vocabulary
- Focus on communication
- Develop your global skills
- Enjoy sports and activities with your new international friends
- For teenagers aged 15 to 17
- Three week course in July
- 60 hours (60 x 60 minutes) exam preparation
- Revise the topics, grammar and exam skills you need to succeed!
- Take the official Cambridge Exam at the end of your intensive 3 week course
- The B2 First (FCE) certificate is valid for life and is recognised by employers worldwide
- For adolescents aged 15-17
- Three week course in July
- 60 hours (60 x 60 minutes) exam preparation
- Take the official Cambridge exam at the end of your intensive 3 week exam preparation course
- The Cambridge C1 Advanced (CAE) certificate is valid for life and is recognised worldwide by employers and many of the top universities in the world.
Welcome to our Summer English School, a place where you can have an amazing time while improving your English skills!
At our school, you will learn English in a fun and engaging way. We have a variety of activities, sports, and exciting trips that will make your summer unforgettable.
You have different options to choose from. You can stay with us for 2, 3, or 4 weeks in June, July, or August. During this time, you will have 18 hours of English classes each week. These classes are mixed with sports, activities, and trips to keep things interesting.
If you’re up for a bigger challenge, in July, we offer a special three-week course to help you prepare for the Cambridge exams. After the course, you can take the official Cambridge B2 First or C1 Advanced Cambridge exam.
Our goal is to help you get better at English while having a great time. To find out more about our courses contact us and start your summer adventure with us!
Start your language learning adventure at the Isca School of English, where our friendly teachers, small class groups, and lovely surroundings make it a great place to begin. We’d love to have you join us this summer.
We will take you to visit some of the most well-known attractions in the UK such as Stonehenge, Bath and London. You will also discover the beautiful counties of Devon and Cornwall on excursions to places such as Tintagel, the Eden Project and St Ives.
If you are teacher or a group leader looking for an English course for a mini-stay or for longer, we can help! We have over 55 years’ experience creating courses and workshops for groups of young learners from all over the world. We will design the course to your students’ specific learning needs and interests. We offer a great choice of activities and excursions for them too.
We think that Exeter is the perfect choice for teenagers on a English study holiday. Exeter is the capital of Devon in South West England and is a small safe city with a population of 130,000. There is a great selection of shops, restaurants, sports facilities and cultural attractions with much to see and do. Whether you’re interested in history, art, sports, or music, Exeter has something to offer you!
If you want to study in an English Language school that is caring and which offers a great learning experience in and out of the classroom, then you won’t find a better place to learn than here at the Isca School of English!
Living in a welcoming, local home in Exeter is an invaluable immersion experience where you learn about English life and how to use social English in day-to-day situations. Sarah, the Principal, visits and carefully selects each of our homes herself because it is such an important part of your experience here.
Why come to study here?
- We work hard to achieve the highest standards in everything that we do, from the teaching and care we provide, to the homestay accommodation we choose carefully for you. We know that every child is unique, with their own set of interests and abilities.
- We’re proud to offer a safe, friendly environment for our students during their summer holiday.
- The Isca School of English is a professional, British Council Accredited English Language School. We were awarded 13 out of 14 strengths in our last full British Council inspection. You can read our latest British Council Inspection report here and find out why the EL Gazette have named us as one of the very best schools for teenagers in the UK every year since 2017 .
At this family-run school, we care about each individual student and have been upholding quality education standards since 1966. Our high level of service in a safe and friendly environment will help you learn English efficiently while developing the English Language skills you will use in your future life!
Are you ready to book your English course?
You can feel confident about booking an English Summer Program with us this Summer.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Sarah Tomlinson will reply as soon as possible.
If you would like us to phone or zoom call you, we would be very pleased to tell you about our school.
Travel and Medical Insurance
Travel and Medical Insurance Cover is included in the cost of your course here.
We’d like to say many thanks to you and your family for the perfect organisation! My daughter Isabella was back in Italy yesterday very enthusiastic. A perfect mix of study, sports, leisure, tours and stay with friend, old and new. It was a perfect experience; Isabella will remember it with joy.
I didn’t expect to find such a good place as Isca! It was probably one of the most incredible and unforgettable experiences ever, I’ll never forget it. Thank you for your kindness and availability at all times
Phone us and have a chat
On +44 (0) 1392 255342
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 09.00-16.30