We love taking our students to London. It is one of the most exciting cities in the world to visit.
On our excursion, our friendly staff will take you to see all of the most important monuments. You will have a memorable day!
Some highlights of our exciting day out in London:
- Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard
- Thames River Cruise
- Piccadilly Circus and Regent Street
Please check our available excursion dates here
You have to book this excursion on the enrolment form. Please check our available excursion dates here:
- Guided walk to see Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Downing Street, Horse guards, Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar square.
- Piccadilly Circus and time for shopping in Regent street
- River Thames sightseeing boat trip. You will see The Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, the Monument to the Great Fire of London, London Bridge, Tower Bridge and The Tower of London.
- Train travel Exeter – London – Exeter included. So much faster than going by coach!